How does it work?
When registering, please use code: PNRCRC2020 (All CAPS)
and your discount will automatically be applied, it’s that simple!
Please note: this code must be used when registering! It cannot be retroactively applied.
What is Virtual Classroom?
Multi-day training delivered in a modular and a web-based format. Participants register individually and access the sessions with a direct email. Sessions are typically 3 hours (1:30-4:30pm ET) and spread out. This allows participants to balance learning with other work responsibilities. Attendance is recorded and upon successful completion, CEUs are applied towards certification requirements. Distance learnings are meant to be interactive. Participants will engage with the faculty member by discussions, polls and utilizing a chat feature.
Note: Electronic copy of training manual included in pricing. Certification Exam must be purchased separately.
Available Virtual Classroom:
- July 27-30: Commissioners Guide to Monitoring & Oversight
- August 4-5: High Priority NSPIRE Inspections
- August 9-13: Family Self-Sufficiency
- August 17-20: Procurement & Contract Management
- September 14-17: Section 3 & Labor Standards
- October 12-14: Executive Management & Leadership
- October 13-14: High Priority NSPIRE Inspections
- November 1-5: Family Self-Sufficiency
- November 15-19: Rent Calculation Essentials for HCV & PH Staff
- December 6-9: RAD Project Based Vouchers