You have one week left to nominate an outstanding advocate: submit your nomination for NAHRO’s Mary K. Nenno Award by Friday, March 18.
NAHRO’s Mary K. Nenno Advocacy Award recognizes outstanding and innovative achievements in the area of legislative advocacy. The award can be presented to either an organization (a NAHRO Region, Chapter or State Association) or an individual (a NAHRO member, agency or group of members).
Previous winners include:
- Ron Clewer, CEO of the Rockford, Ill. Housing Authority
- Lucy Brown, Executive Director of the Billings, Mont. Housing Authority
- LaVon Holden, former Deputy Director of the Vancouver Housing Authority
- Minnesota NAHRO
- Tony Bazzie, Executive Director of the Raleigh Housing Authority
- The New York City Housing Authority
- The Massachussetts Chapter of NAHRO (MassNAHRO)
The deadline for applications is March 18, 2016 and the winner will be recognized at the NAHRO Washington Conference in April.
For more information and an application form, visit www.nahro.org/nenno-award.