The Pacific Northwest Regional Council of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (PNRC) invites qualifying audit firms to submit a proposal for the completion of an audit of the PNRC financial statements and related filings for a one-year period ending 12/31/2019 and submission of PNRC’s 2019 IRS 990 Submission. The audit of PNRC’s financial statements must be performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
PNRC serves member agencies engaged in the fields of affordable housing and community development.
PNRC requires the following services:
- Annual financial statement audit
- Management letter
- 2019 IRS 990 Submission
All of the above must be completed by no later than 90 days following contract execution, in order for our Board to review each document prior to its submission to the appropriate recipients. In addition, PNRC requires that a meeting of the auditors and selected PNRC board and staff members be held following the completion of the audit.
All proposals must include:
- Evidence of the firm’s qualifications to provide the above services;
- Background and experience in auditing similar clients;
- The size and organizational structure of the auditor’s firm;
- Statement of the firm’s understanding of work to be performed, including tax and non-audit services;
- A proposed timeline for fieldwork and final reporting;
- Proposed fee structure and amount;
- Names of the partner, audit manager, and field staff who will be assigned to our audit and provide biographies.
Your proposal must be received by April 30, 2020. Proposals must be submitted in PDF format to Shelli Scrogum at email@example.com. The PNRC Executive Board will review all proposals and make a selection. PNRC retains the right to reject all proposals.
If you have any questions or would like further clarification of any aspect of this request for bid, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to receiving your proposal.
Regional Service Officer