Ethics for Specialists
Complete this Requirement for NAHRO Specialist Certifications!
A NAHRO Professional Development e-Learning
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
1:30 – 4:00 pm EDT
Next Wednesday! Join NAHRO Faculty Member Veronica Bukowski for this live e-Learning emphasizing the importance of the personal application of ethics principles to the performance of professional roles and responsibilities. The ethics training provided through this interactive online seminar is also a requirement for professionals working toward any NAHRO Specialist Certification, including:
- Certified Specialist of Occupancy – Public Housing (CSO-PH)
- Certified Specialist of Occupancy – Housing Choice Vouchers (CSO-HCV)
- Certified Specialist of Inspection – Housing Quality Standards (CSI-HQS)
- Certified Specialist of Inspection – Uniform Physical Condition Standards (CSI-UPCS)
- Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM)
Don’t miss this opportunity to complete or make progress toward a valuable NAHRO Certification! This e-Learning also serves as a valuable ethics primer, as newly employed agency staff will benefit from an understanding of how to resolve ethical issues in their positions.
In addition to satisfying the Ethics training requirement for NAHRO’s Specialist Certifications, all e-Learning participants will earn 0.25 CEUs which can be applied toward NAHRO CERTIFICATION TM and recertification requirements. Register today!