LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!
Procurement and Contract Management Refresher
A NAHRO Professional Development e-Learning
Wednesday and Thursday, October 4-5, 2017
1:30 – 4:00 pm EDT
Registration Closes TONIGHT (October 3) at 11:59 EDT
BEGINNING TOMORROW! This live and interactive online training provides a refresher on the basic elements of procurement and contract management. It is perfect both for those currently working in procurement and for those who are new to the field.
The two-day, instructor-led session covers basic procurement requirements, 24 CFR 200, procurement standards, competition, methods of procurement, cost and price analysis, awarding agency, bonding requirements, regulatory documents, actions requiring HUD approval, roles and responsibilities, ethics, procurement policy, employment training opportunities, and more. All participants earn 0.5 Continuing Education Units that can be applied toward NAHRO CERTIFICATION TM and recertification requirements.
Training objectives include:
- Developing an understanding of procurement basics necessary to administer a compliant program;
- Conducting fair and competitive procurement processes;
- Promoting Section 3 and W/MBE goals through the process;
- Implementing best practices for documentation and contract filing systems; and
- Providing effective contract administration to ensure your agency receives value for its investment.