A NAHRO Professional Development e-Learning
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
1:30 – 4:00 pm EST
Don’t miss this interactive online training aimed at housing professionals charged with implementing and enforcing DOL and HUD labor standards for federally funded construction activities. From major Capital Fund projects to routine maintenance contracts, this training is designed to provide PHA and Community Development staff with a refresher on labor standard requirements, HUD and Labor expectations, and enforcement procedures and practices.
Learning objectives for this live, instructor-led session include:
- Understanding the local agency’s responsibilities related to enforcing Labor Standards regulations;
- Reviewing Prevailing Wage enforcement requirements;
- Exploring how to develop procedures for a Labor Standards Enforcement Program;
- Examining tools that can assist in educating contractors about Labor Standards compliance;
- Monitoring compliance and detecting willful non-compliance;
- Learning what to do in case of non-compliance; and
- Understanding Labor Standards reporting and record keeping requirements.
Attendees earn 0.25 CEUs, meaning this session is an excellent opportunity for NAHRO Certified TM professionals to make progress toward meeting recertification requirements.