HQS Refresher A NAHRO Professional Development e-Briefing
Wednesday and Thursday, July 26-27, 2017 1:30 – 4:00 pm EDT
Registration closes Tuesday, July 25 at 11:59 pm EDT.
Don’t miss this online refresher course for conducting Housing Quality Inspections. Learning is interactive with discussion and exercises designed to address and answer participants’ questions. This e-Learning seminar (0.5 CEUs) is a must for those with five or more years of experience who are considering obtaining NAHRO’s Certified Specialist of Inspection – Housing Quality Standards (CSI-HQS), as well as for those who require CEUs to maintain an existing certification. Topics covered include:
- Updated requirements for HQS electrical changes;
- Lead-based paint requirements;
- Changes resulting from recent OIG recommendations or QC Inspections;
- Potential strategies for reducing inspection costs;
- Rent Reasonableness changes linked to Inspectors’ Field Observations; and
- Remembering the basics: Updated photos of conditions that an Inspector may observe, and how to rate the condition.