Ethics for NAHRO Specialist Certifications
A NAHRO Professional Development e-Learning
Wednesday, August 2, 2017 1:30 – 4:00 pm EDT
Registration closes Tuesday, August 1 at 11:59 pm EDT. Click here to register.
Join NAHRO Faculty Member Veronica Bukowski for this e-Learning emphasizing the importance of the personal application of ethics principles to the performance of professional roles and responsibilities. The ethics training provided through this interactive online seminar is also a requirement for professionals working toward any of the following NAHRO Specialist Certifications:
- Certified Specialist of Occupancy – Public Housing (CSO-PH)
- Certified Specialist of Occupancy – Housing Choice Vouchers (CSO-HCV)
- Certified Specialist of Inspection – Housing Quality Standards (CSI-HQS)
- Certified Specialist of Inspection – Uniform Physical Condition Standards (CSI-UPCS)
- Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM)
This e-Learning also serves as a valuable ethics primer for newly employed agency staff, who will benefit from an understanding of how to resolve ethical issues in their positions.