Register now for the 2017 PNRC-NAHRO Annual Conference and save $100.
Early Bird pricing ends at the end of the day tomorrow.
Stack your Deck for Success
by attending the 2017 PNRC-NAHRO Annual Conference!
- Amazing Keynote Speaker, Tim Wise, whom scholar and philosopher Cornel West calls, “A vanilla brother in the tradition of (abolitionist) John Brown,” is among the nation’s most prominent antiracist essayists and educators.Wise’s antiracism work traces back to his days as a college activist in the 1980s, fighting for divestment from (and economic sanctions against) apartheid South Africa. Attending this keynote presentation is sure to stack your deck for success by offering insight into issues that affect our industry on a daily basis.
- Dynamic and engaging sessions will stack your deck for success by offering educational opportunities in:
- Case Management
- Commissioners & Leadership
- Education & Workforce Development
- Family Self Sufficiency
- Management & Leadership
2017 PNRC Tracks and Sessions Descriptions listed here.
- Networking opportunities with housing industry professionals. Spend time with industry professionals and develop relationships that will help you stack your deck for success by building your network and sharing knowledge.
- Exhibit Hall with vendors providing products and services for the industry. Stack your deck for success by meeting with up to 30 exhibitors from organizations that provide services or products for the housing industry.
- Professional Development Seminars offer training opportunities for specific education in selected roles within an agency. Commissioners and Financial professionals can stack their deck for success by attending the Commissioners Fundamentals Training or the Casterline Financial Update Training.
- Recognition of Achievements of the agencies that have been awarded PNRC-NAHRO Awards of Excellence. Stack your deck for success by learning how PNRC continues to lead the way in innovative ideas and programs.